The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Excels on pavement and trail - Wire bead - Hard Case puncture protection
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
This mixed-use tire delivers off-road prowess with on-road manners for smaller-wheeled riders. Aggressive knobbies grip the loose stuff while a connected center ridge rolls smoothly. Product details - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Available in popular kids bike sizes - Great value
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The Ultra Sport II is a modern tyre for touring and competition which convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio. The size range provides the finishing touch in the coordination of use. This tyre scores with a lot of grip, the silica-based tread compound and very high mileage.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement. Weight: 420 grams (26-inch)
Slick street pattern tread, knurled for improved traction.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
$20.00 $64.99 69% Off
- Fast rolling tread gives super-low rolling resistance - Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for ultimate aero advantage - Hard-Case Lite sub-tread material protects against punctures - Go green and save green – Zero packaging means zero waste and zero extra cost
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
The ultimate BMX racing tire, the PowerBlock is designed to efficiently transfer pedal power and other rider inputs into lateral motion. In short, you'll roll faster with less wasted energy. The standard PowerBlock strikes the sacred equilibrium between performance and value. - Center Row—“Power Blocks” are precisely sized to balance traction with low rolling resistance. - Sidewall Texture—Specially designed texture pattern, strategically applied to the sidewall adds abrasion protection without sacrificing casing suppleness. - UTC rubber compound - ISO diameter: 451mm
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
The Fire Sport is an economical version of the Fire Pro Tire. A great all-around pattern allows for solid grip with less rolling resistance. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
The Ultra Sport II is a folding road tire built to Continental's exacting standards to give you excellent longevity, low weight, and impressive puncture resistance. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing for robust protection and a silica-based tread compound for ample grip and mileage, so this tire shines whether you're training or racing.
Bontrager's T2 Road Tire is a super tire for training rides and all your other riding. The round profile and lightly textured tread offer low-rolling resistance and good grip in wet or dry conditions, perfect for riding, commuting and training in the shoulder seasons of Spring and Fall. The durable compound gives you long tread life for touring or recreational riding, too.
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.75
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • ISO 559
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
Page 1 of 16 Next page