Donnelly shows their commitment to cyclocross is unwavering with the PDX WC tire. The PDX WC is produced in Europe with the finest materials and the utmost attention to detail. It is made with the highest quality nylon casing available, features 240 TPI construction, and weighs just 350 grams. When the course requires the best traction, reach for the Donnelly PDX.
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling
- Side knobs offer superior cornering
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption
- Tubeless ready design mounts easily to most tubeless ready rims
- Tubeless casing is reinforced for wear, features an Aramid bead
- Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross
- Labeled Size: 700 x 33
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 700c
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 366
- TPI: 240
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Black/Tan / 700c x 33||815507014005||D50101T|